Of pagdating ng

Pag-IBIG Financing Tip: If you can afford it, apply for a housing at a young age.As a general rule, your monthly amortization should not exceed one-third of your gross income.I just came from a very hectic work-related travel to Israel and Jordan. Since I was entering the UAE through Dubai, I had to get a (Dubai) Visa.It was quite grueling as it required my team and I to work for at least 10 hours a day for more than a week. But for now, I will talk about how I stayed behind in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to spend time with my sister who lives in Sharjah. Ony nationals from the following countries are given visas on arrival: citizens of Gulf Cooperation Council: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia, British citizens, and those from Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Vatican, Australia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, as well as those from the United States of America and Canada.But since I was just going to be in Dubai and Sherjah for 4 days and 3 nights, I only needed a transit visa which expires in 96-hours.Initially, the travel agency asked me to submit the following: Apparently, this is now required for ALL nationals entering the UAE (those who need a visa prior to entering UAE, that is). Good thing I got mine just a few days before my trip. Now for the sad part: Israelis and travellers whose Passports bear Israeli stamps will be denied a visa.SSS announced through Circular 2013-010 the new SSS contribution table effective January 2014.

of pagdating ng-48

Aside from the ID and proof of billing, he or she only need to present 3 months remittance payout transactions or certificate of international remittance.

This is the rule used by many financial institutions when qualifying a loan applicant.

But when it comes to Pag-IBIG Financing, your monthly amortization (principal interest) should not be more than 40% of your Net Disposable Income.

All the rest need a visa prior to their arrival, including citizens of the Philippines. There are two types of visas: the VISIT VISA and the TRANSIT VISA.

Visit visa is valid for two months, with option to renew for another month.

Leave a Reply